Fastpass for Electric Parade

Cvones

Original Poster
Has anyone used a Fastpass for Electric Parade? How did it work out? Can you stay in same spot and see Celebrate the Magic or Wishes after?? TIA!

CaptainAmerica

I was thinking just for the benefit of not having to line up too far in advance. Still not really worth it?
If you absolutely must be on Main Street, then maybe. But you can get good spots in Frontierland without getting there too early at all. One option to consider is to make three FP+ reservations for earlier in the day. Once you've used your three, you can add additional reservations for later in the day. The parade might be "sold out" by that time, but that could be a good way to try for it without committing one of your slots in advance.

Cvones

Original Poster
If you absolutely must be on Main Street, then maybe. But you can get good spots in Frontierland without getting there too early at all. One option to consider is to make three FP+ reservations for earlier in the day. Once you've used your three, you can add additional reservations for later in the day. The parade might be "sold out" by that time, but that could be a good way to try for it without committing one of your slots in advance.
Ok thanks for the tip. Definitely don't have to be on main st but with two young kids I just want to avoid the stress of keeping them happy in one spot for too long!

Nastory4

Ok thanks for the tip. Definitely don't have to be on main st but with two young kids I just want to avoid the stress of keeping them happy in one spot for too long!
We have done it. I liked it because you don't need to be there that early and no heads in front of you. If your kids are young and you want to leave after, you are by the exit.

JohnD

I think it's only worthwhile if you use it on arrival day. i.e. You get to WDW mid-afternoon and hop to MK. You can't go to a kiosk until after the 3rd pre-selected FP+ is used. On a half-day, you can use your 3 FP+ between 6-9pm. If you're planning in being in MK all day, I wouldn't use the FP+ because you wouldn't be able to go to a kiosk during the day.

DisneyDukie

We've had spectacular luck sitting right outside the Main Street Confectionary. They rope off the corner, but we sit a little to the left. Last year, 3 characters came up to my family and gave one of our kids a high five - the location just seemed to catch characters' eyes. Plus, you're right by the confectionary (a great place to "eat up" time with little ones while you wait) and there's a fairly large open area on the sidewalk behind you!

mcstensrud

We have done it and it was well worth it! No one in front of you and you don't have to get there super early! No fighting to hold your ground!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom