Fastpass+ for BOG lunch

star77kc

Original Poster
It's me again! Now that I have the regular FP+ selections worked out, I'm trying to do the FP+ for lunch at BOG. It has everyone in our room on the list, but has excluded my aunt that is staying in another room. How can I add her to the lunch "reservation" so we can eat together?

On a side note, didn't I read somewhere that FP+ was supposed to include parade/fireworks viewing spots?

Thanks again!

meyeet

We had the same problem with our daughter. While talking to Disney about another issue with our magic bands, my wife asked how to get our daughter on the reservation with us. She was told that Disney is aware that the link to make FP+ reservations for BOG has been leaked to the internet and is only intended for those that have been sent an invitation to participate. She made it sound like Disney was going to clean out the uninvited reservations. Not sure if this will happen or not just passing the word along.

stillgoofy

How do you get a Fastpass for BOG?

Edit: I got it now using the link from the other thread :)

Last edited:

barnett

I've been unable to make FP+ reservations even though I signed up to be a tester last night (the day I received my card for my Nov trip). I called and she said that FP+ isn't available at BOG. I said it's on the BOG page and she apologized. Anyone know if she just doesn't know what she is talking about or if it has in fact been shutdown already?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I was able to schedule FP+ for the MSEP on a Monday. So it's not just weekends.

I think they added the the MK parades and fireworks for October only. Steve had an update on the main page a few days ago. I am able to get both Fantasmic and Illuminations during the week in November, but not the MK parades.

stevehousse

I've been unable to make FP+ reservations even though I signed up to be a tester last night (the day I received my card for my Nov trip). I called and she said that FP+ isn't available at BOG. I said it's on the BOG page and she apologized. Anyone know if she just doesn't know what she is talking about or if it has in fact been shutdown already?

I just made our FP+ for BOG lunch for our trip in November a few days ago. I used the reservation code (which can be found by clicking on the manage magic bands button and it pops up there) and entered it and it said we were eligible.

barnett

I just made our FP+ for BOG lunch for our trip in November a few days ago. I used the reservation code (which can be found by clicking on the manage magic bands button and it pops up there) and entered it and it said we were eligible.
Thanks for the answer but I'm still not getting it. I find this system very cumbersome. If I click on the FP+ on BOG it brings up my days and rides, nothing else. Sorry and thanks for the help.

Texas84

I can do it for my October trip but not the November trip. Hmm.

Edit: Had to put in the reservation. Done deal!

Last edited:

stevehousse

My reservation number has letters in it, and it won't let me add letters.
Are u able to or have u done magic bands yet? There is a reservation code on that magic band page tht will be all numbers! Try sing that because that's what I had to use to access it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom