Fastpass + Can you switch parks after you select one initially?

Vipor51

Original Poster
Hello all!

Today is my 60 day mark until we arrive and I am able to make our FP+ selections. I understand that you can only make FP+ selections for one park per day but was wondering if we decide not to visit the park that we make selections for can we go back and change the park for the day or are we stuck with that park?

Thanks for the assistance!

LSU_Tigger

I have the same kinda question. Say you visit HS in the morning and use the 3 FP+'s there and then go to MK for EM hours for that night, can you get more fastpasses at MK or are you done for the day. If so this FP+ is no good!!!!!! Just saying!

janoimagine

FP+ is only good for 1 park, 3 passes, per day. So if you use your FP+ for the day at the MK, you cannot go over to Epcot and book 3 more passes in that same day. As of now you cannot get FP+ for EMH.

disney4life2008

I have the same kinda question. Say you visit HS in the morning and use the 3 FP+'s there and then go to MK for EM hours for that night, can you get more fastpasses at MK or are you done for the day. If so this FP+ is no good!!!!!! Just saying!

I just booked my FP+ selections. You can only book 3 attractions for one park per day. For AK, Epcot, HS - there are 2 levels you can pick from (1 major/2 moderate) while MK you can select 3 from all selections. If you plan to park hop - you can only do one park so choose wisely. I am in the same boat because the their time suggestions are terrible but you can choose another time if its open. And you can not get FP+ during EMHs.

RonAnnArbor

The number of major vs minor fastpasses in the parks changes every single day. Some days everything is available. Some days, you can only select one or two headliners and one other minor attraction. The earlier you book, the more options you will have to select headliners.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom