Fastpass booking question..

kasey1988

Original Poster
Hi everyone!
Our upcoming trip is in September, I have a question tho!
We have a split reservation 2 nights at akl without park tickets and 6 nights at port orleans with the magic my way package.
-is it 90 days out you can book?
-would it be 90 days from our first check in point or 90 days from when we start our magic my way package?
-can you select the same ride more then once a day?

Thanks!

Tom

Beta Return
You can book FP+ 60 days prior to the first day of your trip. Since your tickets are tied to the second reservation, it should be 60 from then.....but it can't hurt to start checking 2 days earlier.

For now you can't book one ride more than once ahead of time.

Rob562

Also note that since you have your park tickets as part of a package reservation, you will *not* be able to access or use them for park admission for the days before you check into the package resort. Just wanted to make sure that you weren't expecting to be able to use them during your AKL days.

-Rob

kasey1988

Original Poster
Also note that since you have your park tickets as part of a package reservation, you will *not* be able to access or use them for park admission for the days before you check into the package resort. Just wanted to make sure that you weren't expecting to be able to use them during your AKL days.

-Rob
No I wasn't, I know we don't have access to park tickets until we check in to port orleans after our cruise. Was just asking to see if fastpasses were from "check I " day or the day that a package begins..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom