Fastpass+ booking day changed?

regan117

Original Poster
We are traveling in 60 days and staying on site at the Wilderness Lodge. Every time I've logged into MDE it has said I could start making Fastpass+ reservations on 12/31. Now I am trying to make my reservations and it's telling me a I need to purchase park tickets (which were included in our package), and it's now saying I can begin reserving Fastpass on March 1st. That makes no sense,as that's the day we arrive. Anyone seen this before?

Tom

Beta Return
You can't start booking them until 12/31, for reservations starting 3/1. 12/31 is 60 days before your trip. Sounds like all is well.

Rob562

Considering it's 1:00 AM on 12/31, and not letting me book, all is not well...

The start time of the FP+ booking window has always been a very fluid thing. It all depends on what kind of overnight maintenance they might be doing on the system. Sometimes it's right at midnight, sometimes 2am, others can't get in until 6am or later.

Give yourself at least a few more hours before you start to get curious about why it's not working.

-Rob

regan117

Original Poster
Thanks Rob. I was actually more stumped by the fact that it went from telling me I could start booking FP+ on 12/31 and now it's saying I can start booking on 3/1....since that is the day we arrive, it's obviously a glitch. Just concerned it won't be fixed.

Tom

Beta Return
Thanks Rob. I was actually more stumped by the fact that it went from telling me I could start booking FP+ on 12/31 and now it's saying I can start booking on 3/1....since that is the day we arrive, it's obviously a glitch. Just concerned it won't be fixed.

Can you screenshot what you're seeing and post it here? It may just be a matter of the way it's worded. Because, technically, it is right that you can only book Fastpass+ for days beginning on 3/1. But if it's actually, literally, telling you that you cannot begin to MAKE those reservations until 3/1, something is amiss and you will need to call them tomorrow (today).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom