FASTPASS Bonus

RSD

Original Poster
Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I already had a Fastpass for Tower Of Terror. I was in the process of getting a FP for Aerosmith R+R, when to my delight a recieved a bonus FP to Star Tours included with R+R ticket. The ST FP was for immediate use within the hour. We were delighted when we headed over there and saw that the wait time was 45 mins, and the return FP times weren't for another 2-3 hours away. Was this just a bonus FP done to build excitement or was there a legit reason Disney is doing this?

DigitalDisney

It's a strategic operation to keep guests busy until their FastPass is active

You don't know how many times I've seen people just waiting around for their FastPass to become active. The surprise FastPasses will help alleviate that, I think.

The surprise FastPasses also send guests to attractions that they may not have considered riding before. I've heard that you sometimes get surprise FastPasses for attractions that don't even have FastPass.

Eljay

Day before yesterday, we were getting a TT FP and out popped a "Surprize" FP for HISTA. It was perfect, we killed just the right amount of time and got back to TT in time to ride.

Blizz

During the countdown to the opening of Mission: Space, the Test Track FP kiosks gave out MS preview fast passes. This only happened if you got the ticket first thing in the morning with a ride time before like 10am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom