fastpass+ and willcall tickets

chassis

Original Poster
Hi everybody, ive been searching the internet the entire day and couldn't find any info. Hopefully someone here can help!

Im planning a last minute trip to WDW and we want to order tickets for will call, shipping might not get here in time. However, for will call tickets, can I book Fastpass+ with just the email or do I need a physical ticket to book my fastpass.

Thank you in advance! :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If you buy the tickets from in your MDE account they will show up in your MDE account and you will be able to make FP's immediately. You don't need the actual ticket on you if you are buying direct from Disney. It will show up in your account online after the purchase is complete. Then just pick up your hard ticket once you arrive at any park. :)

Rob562

I'll add one extra little bit to the above info: If you happen to have a MagicBand already on your profile from a previous trip, unless you are buying Florida Resident tickets (because you have to show ID when picking the ticket up) you'll actually be able to use your Band to access the tickets without having to stop by Will Call.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom