FastPass and the CP

DisneyElite

Original Poster
I'm interested to know....

When you are on the CP and spending time off in one of the parks, are you still eligible for FastPasses? I would assume that your ID might also work to secure a FastPass, but I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Captain Hank

I'm not sure, but I think that the ID might not work for getting fastpasses if you entered through a backstage area, and thus didn't put your ID through a turnstyle. I've not tested this myself, but I was under the impression that the fastpass system checks to see if the ticket being fed through it has been actually used for admission. Now, if you come in during your day off and go through the turnstyles then, yes, the ID will definately work for getting fastpasses.

Scar Junior

If you play your cards right you won't need a fastpass. Most attractions I talked to the CMs and they would let my group in the fastpass line. The only place I had trouble was Fantasyland when the managers were around. It doesn't work all the time, but its a nice way for CMs to help each other out.

I was able to secure fastpasses at MK without going through the gates. So, you should be fine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom