Fastpass+ and Old Fastpass

ambystoma maculatum

Original Poster
Will be at WDW first week of December. I am curious if people have found that they are able to utilize the old fastpass system at the same time as the fastpass+ system. I have read that some folks have been able to have fastpass+ reservations, and also get fastpasses with the old system using their ticket instead of the wristband.

Does anyone know if you can do both?

sydneymorganmom

On Monday, 10/21 I was able to get FP with my KTTW card even though I already had 3 FP+ scheduled. THis will be eliminated when they stop issuing KTTW cards in next phase.

mweier

anyone have a forecast of the odds that FP will be gone completely by February (resulting in FP+ only)?

Weather_Lady

anyone have a forecast of the odds that FP will be gone completely by February (resulting in FP+ only)?

Nobody knows for sure. Many have been told by CMs on the phone, and also the WDW website has indicated, that FP+ will be fully rolled out (meaning no more legacy FP) by the end of this calendar year. However, with all of the problems that are occurring, and the fact that Disney routinely changes dates even if they've been officially announced, that information is subject to change!

reptar77

How does the fast pass + work for extra magic hours? Do you think we will have to go to the kiosks or will the app know I'm staying on property?

MickeyPeace

Did TDO take into consideration the huge cost of buying and shipping these bands to every customer that will be visiting WDW in the initial phase of MM+? Seems like a huge expense.

awoogala

No real information. They have said "some" people will receive no kttw cards starting Oct. 27th, (only bands)so I would assume this is the beginning of them rolling out the changes to all fp+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom