FastPass+ and My Disney Experience help

JML42691

Original Poster
It's been a little while since I've been active here, but we're planning a trip for the fall (our first with FP+) and have a little bit of confusion about one aspect.

We're planning a trip September 18-22 at Wilderness Lodge as well as another trip during Summer 2015, because of this we're intending on getting annual passes to cover park admission for both trips. From our understanding we can't book FP+ at the 60 day mark for the first trip without having active annual passes or park tickets on our My Disney Experience account linked with our resort reservation.

Would purchasing and attaching annual passes to our account for the 60-day window activate them then (in mid-July) or would the expiration date for the passes be set for a year after they're first used for admission? This would be problematic as our second trip is likely going to be planned for August 2015.

We want to be able to book FP+ at the 60-day window but don't want to sacrifice 60 days from our passes' usage time to do so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom