Fastpass + : A question I didn't expect to be asking now...

swissamy

Original Poster
I have been reading with some non-excited interest over the past weeks about the whole new RFID bracelet as well as the fastpass + experience. However, It was just a small glance here and there as we have let our AP's expire and were not planning to come back to WDW until Christmas and thinking about missing my happy place makes me sad, also a health scare that, praise God, appears to be nothing, has come and gone... Now, my family from overseas has booked a spring (late April/early May) trip and they have offered to help with our costs to meet them in Fla. Given the understanding that I will organize reservations for meals, parks and help them navigate WDW and the dreaded outlets...

I am now faced with trying to organize the trip for 8 people (them and us) and wondered if people are already able to use the fast pass + system to reserve multiple fastpasses for parks.I had not really investigated this so today when I went to the WDW website, the whole site was different (new from when I looked before Christmas) and I could never quite get to an area to reserve fast passes, after 3 tries - I quit and thought I would go to you (the masters).

Can you tell me what, besides touch to pay, I can plan with the fastpass + and RFID bracelet or give me any helpful hints?

Thanks!! Amy

swissamy

Original Poster
FP+ is not yet available, nor are the wristbands. SO far limited testing has taken place, but nothing more.

The 2 services that are currently available for resort guests are Touch to Enter turnstiles, and Touch to Pay room charing. You can read more about them at http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus.htm
Great- now I know to go on as I always have, makes my life easier when I know that all is like I'm used too! Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom