FastPass+, 2 Parks in 1 day

geomelin

Original Poster
Hi

I am visiting WDW in July 2015 and I would like some info in order to make my itinerary.
Is it possible to make 3 fastpass reservations for Animal Kingdom (in the morning) and another 3 reservations for Magic Kingfom (in the afternoon) in the same day?

Thanks a lot

MagicHappens1971

No, it is unfortunately not. Theoretically you could go to magic kingdom and make one more fastpass, and then use that make another.... However I have heard this doesn't really work as it should (transferring parks) However you would most likely be better off making the fastpasses in MK rather then AK.

CAPTAIN HOOK

You can only book 3 FP+ before you travel. These 3 FP+ must be for the same park.

You can book further FP+ (one at a time) after the first 3 have been used or their time slot expired. These additional FP+ can be booked at any of the in park kiosks for the park that you're actually in. So, in your example, if you booked 3 for AK in the morning, you can't book any for MK until you actually arrive at MK and the AK time slots have expired.

The danger here is that all the MK rides / attractions that it is necessary to book FP+ for, will be allocated.

In your example, book your FP+ for MK. Arrive at AK as early as you possibly can and use the stand by lines for whatever you want to experience, before getting across to MK where you know that you've got 3 FP+ booked and waiting to be used

geomelin

Original Poster
Thank you for your answers.
And another one question: Can I make a combination? 1 fast pass at AK and 2 at MK?
Thanks

Weather_Lady

Thank you for your answers.
And another one question: Can I make a combination? 1 fast pass at AK and 2 at MK?
Thanks

No. The initial 3 must be in the same park.

As others said, save the FP+ for the MK. If you arrive at AK at rope drop and head directly to Kilimanjaro Safaris, then do Expedition Everest a couple of times, hit Kali River Rapids and then Dinosaur (skipping any of those you don't care about), in that order, you won't have more than a few minutes' wait (if any) anywhere. Then you can work your way back around the park and do everything else at your leisure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom