Fast past + questions

allstar01

Original Poster
I'm a week away from being able to select fast pass +. (60 days out). I do have a couple of questions. When the first day pops up can you make fp selections for your whole trip, or so you have to do it day by day as they become available? Also I noticed that another member couldn't make fp+ for test track and sorin at the same time. They are considered top teir rides. Is there a list somehere that shows you what rides are considered top teir rides? Thanks

ninjaprincesst

I'm a week away from being able to select fast pass +. (60 days out). I do have a couple of questions. When the first day pops up can you make fp selections for your whole trip, or so you have to do it day by day as they become available? Also I noticed that another member couldn't make fp+ for test track and sorin at the same time. They are considered top teir rides. Is there a list somehere that shows you what rides are considered top teir rides? Thanks

I'm sure there is a list somewhere I just don't know where. Epcot and HS are the only ones with tiers. I think the current Epcot tier 1 are Soarin, Test Track, Illuminations and Living with the land. HS tier 1 are Rockin Roller coaster, Fantasmic, Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast . You can only choose one tier one in advance, however after you have used your first three fastpass you may make additional fastpass+ one at a time at one of the Kiosk and if they are available you can choose another tier 1 .

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom