Fast passes in park

Tom

Beta Return
How many fast passes are usually left if we decide to get them the day we get to the park?

There really is no possible way to answer this question. You can almost guarantee that you won't be able to get a FP+ for a headliner attraction, like the 7DMT or the Frozen MnG. But if you get to the park in the morning, you should be able to get FP+ for most other attractions.

But it all depends on the time of year, and how busy the parks are. If more people are there, that means more people pre-booked FP+, and fewer are available for day-of.

On the flip side, if you go during a slower time, there should be more available.

epcotisbest

There really is no possible way to answer this question. You can almost guarantee that you won't be able to get a FP+ for a headliner attraction, like the 7DMT or the Frozen MnG. But if you get to the park in the morning, you should be able to get FP+ for most other attractions.

But it all depends on the time of year, and how busy the parks are. If more people are there, that means more people pre-booked FP+, and fewer are available for day-of.

On the flip side, if you go during a slower time, there should be more available.
Yeah, that is what I was trying to say.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Sums it up just about perfectly

davidpw97

This is all true but I wouldn't let any of it keep you from going or from trying for something better once your original fastpasses are made.
I was there last week, spent all day NYE in Magic Kingdom. I didn't purchase tickets until the day before and didn't book any FP+ until that night. I did get a space mountain and a splash mountain at first. However on NYE I kept checking the app to see what else might pop up and at various times throughout the day I could have booked an Ana&Elsa but didn't and I did manage to get a 7DMT. I was only reserving FP for myself and I was in the park all day without any ADR's to work around so that helped a lot. So if you're flexible and you're able to make/change your passes without having to go to a kiosk you could get lucky and end up with something good.

sjhym333

This is all true but I wouldn't let any of it keep you from going or from trying for something better once your original fastpasses are made.
I was there last week, spent all day NYE in Magic Kingdom. I didn't purchase tickets until the day before and didn't book any FP+ until that night. I did get a space mountain and a splash mountain at first. However on NYE I kept checking the app to see what else might pop up and at various times throughout the day I could have booked an Ana&Elsa but didn't and I did manage to get a 7DMT. I was only reserving FP for myself and I was in the park all day without any ADR's to work around so that helped a lot. So if you're flexible and you're able to make/change your passes without having to go to a kiosk you could get lucky and end up with something good.

This has been my experience also. FP+ availability changes moment to moment as people change their plans by either visiting a different park, leaving a park early or changing their times. You just have to keep checking. I often find that I can pick up FP's on the fly as I wonder through the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom