Fast Pass +

ptdreher

Original Poster
I have a scheduled trip in Nov. to WDW and I am receiving the new magic bands. I was wondering if fast pass + is available before I go down there or does it become active only when you check into a park? Any feedback would be helpful.

Alley7728

I have a scheduled trip in Nov. to WDW and I am receiving the new magic bands. I was wondering if fast pass + is available before I go down there or does it become active only when you check into a park? Any feedback would be helpful.
We received ours In Sept. trip scheduled for Oct. 17 thru 21st. We were immediatly able to link everything, log on and pick our fast passes as Annual Passholders.

ratherbeinwdw

You need to go on the Disney website and sign up for My Disney Experience. Then, you need to link your reservations and tickets. Then, you should be able to pick your fastpasses. That is, if you are close enough to your check-in date. If not, you will probably get an email telling you that you may now customize your bands.
Just use the link in the email to finish the process. You can also simply check the site often until it allows you to customize and pick fastpasses.

Rob562

I'll second ratherbeinwdw's comment. In order to have access to FP+ you must have a valid ticket linked to each member of your party's profile on MDE. Just getting a MagicBand isn't enough.

-Rob

ptdreher

Original Poster
Did it! It worked great! We now have three fast pass reservations for each day. Thanks for the help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom