Fast pass

saz331

Original Poster
Hi

Question about the fast pass in universal the last time we were there they ran out!! which i just found mad considering at WDW you can get them well into the night!

After we came back to Scotland we were told by a friend that they had bought tickets in the park that got them fast pass to all the new rides! i would like any info if possible about this and of what kind of cost is involved! There is 5 of us and i do like to leave a bit of money for shopping!!

Thanks

Sarah x

dolbyman

well "express yourself" is a pain to get for a start .. stupid barcode scanners ...1 out of 10 times works :hammer:

but I have to say we arrived @ 10:30am and the "EY" was already saying 5:20pm .. so really run out quicker ... but I've also seen this on heavy used Disney attractions, Mission:Space/Testrack/SGE

well I heard that as a US resort guest you get special tickets ... but I haven't seen additional ones :lookaroun

NemoRocks78

Seized
You can purchase an Express Plus pass which lets you into the Express line for all attractions (one time each though). The price varies around the year.

As for Express being sold out early....I'll I can say is that you'll just have to get there early if you want one. Universal doesn't distribute many EPs per attraction per day, which is actually a good thing since it keeps wait times down.

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
express passes aren't as widely distributed due to resort guests getting the all-day perk. it balances out the waits. express pass plus books max out at 34.95 per person during peak seasons, with the prices varying based on expected attendance. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom