FAST PASS WITH LARGE GROUP!?

ctxak98

Original Poster
OK, this will probably sound dumb to most of you, but my whole family and I go to Disney World every year but we stay off-site and when we usually go to each park, we pick a runner for Fast Passes for the day and they will go get the whole groups Fast Passes because its much easier that way! So....my question now is that with MM+ and FP+, can we still do that!? Or do we all individually have to go and pick our time slots and on crowded days, is it possible that we would have to be split up time wise!? Thanks

Rob562

When you go to use the FP+ kiosk, you can "group" all of your tickets together at the start so that you reserve times for all of them at once. And since you are making your three FP+ selections for the day all at that time, there's no need to race around the park collecting paper FastPasses. Just one visit to a FP+ kiosk with everyone's tickets does it all.

Depending on how far in the future your next trip is, you might even get access to pre-selecting your FP+ before you arrive, though Disney hasn't made any specific statements about that kind of a roll-out. But you can do most of the setup work right now by making sure that everyone has a profile set up on the MDE website (or at the very least one "master" person has sub-profiles set up for each person under their account), and then each separate account-holder "friend requests" each of the others so that you can see each others plans and make FP+ reservations for each other, if given that access. (You'll also have to link your tickets to those profiles when you get them)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom