fast pass + tips for off resort guest

nichole.exoh

Original Poster
so i will be at MK on 12/12/2015 for 1 day only.. when my family vacations to WDW we normally stay a week and its planned in advance we also stay on resort using EMH for the most popular rides, we are making a impromptu trip to take my aunt and cousin (this will be their first trip) as of now this is out first time staying outside wdw.

Do you guys have any tips on the best time of day for fast pass +.

ShareBDwithMickey

If your day at MK has EMH decide what your priority 3 rides are & do those during the EMH then plan your fastpass+ to follow straight after this give you the best chance of snagging additional passes from one of the machines later on in the day.

If it doesn't have EMH get there for rope drop & repeat as above, just ensure to leave a decent amount of time to your 1st fastpass. Early rather than late allows you the chance to grab bonus passes later in the day.

Rob562

If your day at MK has EMH decide what your priority 3 rides are & do those during the EMH then plan your fastpass+ to follow straight after this give you the best chance of snagging additional passes from one of the machines later on in the day.

If it doesn't have EMH get there for rope drop & repeat as above, just ensure to leave a decent amount of time to your 1st fastpass. Early rather than late allows you the chance to grab bonus passes later in the day.

They said they're staying off-site, so EMH doesn't apply (though on 12/12 EMH is at Studios anyway).

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom