Fast Pass + reservation question

sneaks3

Original Poster
Hey I am 60 days out from a trip on June 17th.... What time can I start making reservations? Does the system open at midnight on the 17th? Thanks!

DVCPluto

Is your trip on June 17th or you are 60 days out on June 17th - so your trip is in August?

You can make your FP+ at midnight online on day 60. Good luck and have fun selecting!!

DVCPluto

FP+ can be made at midnight (Florida time) on your 60th day, providing that there aren't any EMH that night which would delay your selections by an hour or two

So, if on our 60th day... if there are EMH in MK from 12-2 a.m. then we wouldn't be able to make FP+ selections until they are over? I haven't heard this! Is that what you mean?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Wow... I guess that could make sense if the system can't handle it. But, good grief that makes planning a little complicated. Thanks for the heads up!
According to the Disney website - MK has evening EMH on the 17th but only until midnight. You should be ok getting yours at midnight Florida time

sneaks3

Original Poster
Thanks for the responses guys! My trip is in August, so june 17th will be 60 days out! I will be on at midnight! Thanks again!

Rob562

EMH shouldn't matter. It's just normal operating hours. If the park closes at midnight, the system shuts off at midnight and rolls forward.

This is because there is no use of FP+ during EMH.

Right. It was those odd 1am scheduled park closings that threw everyone off for months trying to figure out the rhyme or reason behind FP+ reservations opening at midnight most days but not until an hour or two later once in a while.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom