Fast pass questions

Angelkim100

Original Poster
I have booked my first days fast pass for out trip in June, have a quick query iv read on some forums about tiered choices. How do these work as there was just a big list when I selected no tier?
Also our fast passes are booked for morning/lunch times incase we can book more later in the day once there. Is this a good idea?
Meeting Anna and Elsa was greyed out so we couldn't book (we didn't want to so that was okay) but other rides like the new 7 dwarfs wasn't even listed, if fast passes are full do they normally disappear from list or should they just be greyed out like a+e?
Thanks for all your help, booking fast passes is making our trip seem all the closer can't wait!!

HRHPrincessAriel

I think most people are finding 7dwarfs on the computer vs the app. I know I was.
When you book all depends on your touring style. We did later morning then plan on booking our rolling 4th after our rest time.
Tiring is in DHS and Epcot but doesn't apply after you use your 3 original FP's

HRHPrincessAriel

DHS
Select One:
  • Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage
  • Fantasmic
  • Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
  • Toy Story Midway Mania
Select Two:
  • American Idol Experience
  • Disney Junior – Live on Stage
  • Great Movie Ride
  • Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
  • Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
  • Muppet Vision 3D
  • Star Tours
  • Tower of Terror
  • Voyage of the Little Mermaid

• Epcot
Guests can only choose one attraction from the list of “headliners:”
  • Character Spot
  • IllumiNations
  • Maelstrom
  • Soarin’
  • Test Track
And two attractions from “the rest:”
  • Captain EO
  • Journey into Imagination
  • Living with the Land
  • Mission: SPACE
  • Seas with Nemo and Friends
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Turtle Talk with Crush

Angelkim100

Original Poster
That's great thank you, I have found 7D on website, now just to decide what to swap it with. At the moment we have splash, space and thunder mountain booked. Decisions decisions.......

cw1982

I would recommend either splash or thunder. Space usually has the longest line of the three from what I've seen using the app, so I wouldn't give that one up. Longer line probably means less odds of available passes after you use your first three.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom