Fast pass question...

Homer fan

Original Poster
my family and I are headed to WDW this Sunday! We will be at MK in Tuesday...my son and I have fast passes for Splash Mtn. My wife had one as well, but I switched it to Aladdin so she can take my 21 month old on something while my son and I go on splash. My question is, I am not too well versed on the layout, but is Aladdin the best option to use the fast pass, considering we need something that has no height limit? I know POTC is a better ride, but we all want to go on that one. Are there any other options? Also, is Aladdin that close to Splash? Would they be better off waiting for us to get off ride before going to Aladdin? Sorry for the questions, just trying to use our FP+ wisely. Thanks in advance!

Retroman40

When you and your son ride Splash take your wife and 21 month old with you and get a rider switch (the Greeter will more than likely want to see the child to issue you the rider switch lanyard). That way your wife and son could ride while you stay out with the child. If your wife doesn't want to ride you and your son could use the rider switch FP+ later in the day. Since you have a FP+ for Splash you should be in and out in less than 20 minutes unless the FP+ line is backed up.

Homer fan

Original Poster
When you and your son ride Splash take your wife and 21 month old with you and get a rider switch (the Greeter will more than likely want to see the child to issue you the rider switch lanyard). That way your wife and son could ride while you stay out with the child. If your wife doesn't want to ride you and your son could use the rider switch FP+ later in the day. Since you have a FP+ for Splash you should be in and out in less than 20 minutes unless the FP+ line is backed up.
But since my son has a real ticket, will they let him on again?

Edit: I see what ur saying, the switch ticket is for my sons second ride and then my wife can use hers...great idea, thx!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom