Fast Pass Question

Mouselover1964

Original Poster
I have been reading a disney informational book that is not the official guide so I will not name the book here. This book states that you can have 2 fast passes at the same time. My understanding is that you can only have one. Which is correct? Thanks for your help in advance.

bluefaery

I guess the best way to explain this is on a fast pass it tells you when you can go get your next fast pass. For example: I get to soarin at 10am and get a fast pass but my return time is b/t 620pm and 720pm. However above those times it will say something like "your next fast pass will be available starting at 11:30am." So technically I think you can have 2 fast passes but only 1 fast pass for a certain attraction at a time. I hope this made sence and helps.

elizs77

There is also the surprise fast pass that can occassionally come out for another ride. Like we got Mission:Space ones one time at Test Track in addition to the Test Track ones.

Pioneer Hall

Fastpasses can only be held one at a time unless you receive a fastpass that has longer than a two hour wait. If that happens (see ex a PP said), then you would be told that you can get another fastpass two hours after the one you just received. Since this doesn't happen too often most people usually only hold one fastpass at a time.

Rob562

Also, you can get another FastPass when your current FastPass' time window starts. You don't actually have to USE the first FastPass before you can get a second one. So let's say you have a FastPass for Soarin' that says 1:15PM-2:15PM. At 1:20PM you happen to be near Test Track. You can get another FastPass for Test Track before walking over to ride Soarin' with your first FastPass. So for at least that short time you would be holding two FastPasses.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom