Fast Pass Plus access for Resort guest automatic 60 days?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My 60 day mark is tomorrow....but I was just test driving the app and site and it only lets me currently look 30 days on the calendar....shouldn't it let me see 60 days from today? As in assuming it already knows I am a resort guest as I have a reservation and its on my MDE....or is it that specific that it will recognize that tomorrow morning for 60 days from my initial day of being at resort? Never done this before and I wonder if I am all set or missing something I need to do before tomorrow morning? :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As long as your Disney Resort and Tickets are linked to you MDE it'll change automatically
Thanks much....especially for quick response....wings crossed all will work tomorrow morn! So used to paper fastpass fun, looking forward to a new experience, but will miss what already worked awesome for our family in the past. From what I have read I will no longer be able to ride BTMRR 4 times in one day with FP.....which is moot because it won't be open during my upcoming trip, hoping for a soft open on my last day but will wistfully look upon it with longing to make it happen....woud be nice if they opened it just for the Christmas parties starting that week.....

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Thanks much....especially for quick response....wings crossed all will work tomorrow morn! So used to paper fastpass fun, looking forward to a new experience, but will miss what already worked awesome for our family in the past. From what I have read I will no longer be able to ride BTMRR 4 times in one day with FP.....which is moot because it won't be open during my upcoming trip, hoping for a soft open on my last day but will wistfully look upon it with longing to make it happen....woud be nice if they opened it just for the Christmas parties starting that week.....
Why would you want to ride anything 4 times in one day??? I just don't get that mentality.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Why would you want to ride anything 4 times in one day??? I just don't get that mentality.

WHY? Because I simply love love love it..... BTMRR is my all time favorite ride anywhere.....once is never enough.....that said I rarely ever stood in standby for 10 years plus....my absolute favorite thing was to ride it two times in a row during fireworks.......faster at night and what a view. :D

Weather_Lady

Some attractions (like BTMRR) are very "repeatable" because they offer a vastly different experience when you ride them at different times during the day. I used to love to go on it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once after dark (twice if the line wasn't long - like during the MSEP).

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Some attractions (like BTMRR) are very "repeatable" because they offer a vastly different experience when you ride them at different times during the day. I used to love to go on it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once after dark (twice if the line wasn't long - like during the MSEP).
Oh, I can see going on certain attractions multiple times during a trip, just not on the same day. Too much else to do or see for us.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Oh, I can see going on certain attractions multiple times during a trip, just not on the same day. Too much else to do or see for us.
Well I suppose if like in the past can do it with fastpasses only it doesn't consume much of your day. When I am at the MK I spend just about the whole day there, if I leave I go back for evening. I always go to MK at least 3 days......so whatever I miss I go to on other days as most of the rides are one or two times a trip, and some are none, like Stitch... :) I like to go on Splash Mountain twice once in awhile too. Otherwise its like Weatherlady said, I too like observing different things each time I ride, as it goes so fast there are many nicely themed details you can completely miss even riding it 4 times....;). And at night the town is lit and you can see inside the buildings, and the track being heated it actually goes faster, so the very back row is awesome to me. Since I won't be able to ride for first time ever, I will be looking forward to Seven Dwarves and am aiming to get 3 fastpasses for that tomorrow on 3 days.....likely I won't get to ride twice with new system but am doing a breakfast one morning so think I will try to ride at opening and later in morn that day. I don't feel this way about any other ride.....but SDMT might run a close second. :happy: Believe me I do everything else I want to do unless its closed. :D

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
THANKS MUCH for the reassurance offered....It worked!!! Wow that was amazing I clicked on Epcot first thing on the dot at 7, and Frozen was already unavailable....:bored:....didn't matter I am getting there in afternoon and wanted Soarin' more anyhow. Then next day at MK Seven Dwarves was unavailable, until a few minutes later I got an afternoon slot, which throws off the get 'em in the morning so you are open to more fastpasses before they are gone but there you go. I kept modifying some and was able to bump up a few by minutes several times....so woo hoo for the experience, I did not write down my times but opened another browser as soon as I saw a issue with overlap.....learning curve still in place but thanks to the Unofficial guide help and very helpful posters here I am on my way. Now onto how many charger sticks I will need just to view my fastpass MDE stuff while at park......o_O. Bought one for $14 and now thinking I probably should have just used Disneys unlimited sticks.....hoping if I charge my charger overnight AND my phone I should be fine, I will not be using my phone for much else period. :angelic: I assume people will change their times a lot over the next 30 days so will work to seek on fine tuning, but figure after that there will be a zillion more people getting theirs at the 30 day mark....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom