Fast pass + help

jody31

Original Poster
I live near London in the UK ,and we've just booked a 10 day vacation staying at the Swan mid September .It will be the first Disney vacation I've been on in 3 and a half years so I'm very much looking forward to it.
As the Disney expert in my family ,I do a lot of the Disney vacation planning (what tickets to buy ,EMH 's ,dining reservations etc....)
It will be the first time I've been using fast pass + ,so I don't really know how to use it
To use fast pass + ; I assume I log into My Disney experience ,add my parents into my friends and family list ,type in my booking reservation number for my vacation and then select which dates I want to ride which rides
Is this correct or is there anything else I need to know.....Also ,if I'm asked the question "are you staying at a Disney hotel" ; what should I reply because the Swan isn't a Disney hotel but is on Disney property
Any advice highly appreciated !

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Yes, that all sounds about right. You can link your Swan reservations to your MDE account with the confirmation number just like a Disney hotel, and you get the same 60 day booking window as people staying at a Disney hotel.

CAPTAIN HOOK

and then select which dates I want to ride which rides
Your MDE will, by default, show that your FPs can be booked at 30 days out, regardless of whether you're staying at a Disney Resort or not. Worry not, as this will change automatically to 60 days as soon as the 60th day arrives

andy773

Also, you have to have admission tickets linked to each person to book FP+. Just having a room reservation won't let you book FP+. So, make sure you have your tickets bought and linked in MDE before your sixty day window.

Also, once you have the tickets linked, you can practice making FP+ reservations. Log in to MDE, go to the FP+ section and you can try the whole process. Just pick a random date within the next 30 days and practice away. You can even confirm the FP'es. Just make sure to cancel them so someone who really will use them can get them. Once you hit 60 days before your hotel reservation, the entire 60 days of FP availability will show up.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom