Fast pass help

kerry hyde

Original Poster
Can anybody please help? Im trying to book fastpasses for my trip in september/october. I am trying to get fast passes for frozen meet and greet and the seven dwarfs mine coaster but they dont seem to be showing on the selections. Does this mean they are already taken or are they not included? Its my first time trying to book fast passes so dont know a lot about the system. Any help appreciated ☺️

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It means they have already been taken. Those are the two most popular MK fastpass attractions. But don't despair; keep checking back on a regular basis and you might get lucky. I was able to get 7DMT yesterday for 9/13; there were no fastpasses available when I initially made my selections.

kerry hyde

Original Poster
Thanks we are going for 2 weeks and i have looked for every single day and theyre not there. Will keep looking like you say. I really hope i can get them. Its my little girls 3rd birthday and she loves frozen

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Anna and Elsa are prominently featured on a float in the 3 p.m. Festival of Fantasy parade. You may want to get a fastpass for preferred viewing (in case you can't get a fastpass for the meet and greet.)

ChazDiz1971

We are leaving today for our next trip to WDW, we started trying to get fast passes to both attractions as soon as we booked out trip. Both were unavailable, until last night! We got a FP for the 7DMC for tomorrow! So keep checking!

DizneyPryncess

Yep keep checking! In May, we were behind a guy in line for Anna & Elsa who had checked his phone that morning, and gotten FP's for he & his daughter at 9:25 AM. Anything is possible!

Rob562

I just did our FPs for October and had no trouble getting Mine Train, but all the parade and fireworks viewing was sold out. Crazy!

Parade and fireworks time slots typically don't get released until closer to the date in question, so keep checking if it's important to you.

Presumably they do this so that if they end up extending the park hours and thus have to move around parade or firework times they won't make a total mess of things by changing or cancelling existing FP+ times. Once they're totally sure that any schedule additions won't affect showtimes, they release the FP+ for booking. (FoF is the same time every day, but it's probably easier for them to deal with parades as one sub-set rather than doing them individually)

-Rob

Last edited:

Chernaboggles

Parade and fireworks time slots typically don't get released until closer to the date in question, so keep checking if it's important to you.

Presumably they do this so that if they end up extending the park hours and thus have to move around parade or firework times they won't make a total mess of things by changing or cancelling existing FP+ times. Once they're totally sure that any schedule additions won't affect showtimes, they release the FP+ for booking. (FoF is the same time every day, but I'm sure it's probably easier for them to deal with parades as one sub-set rather than doing them individually)

-Rob

Great to know, thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom