Fast Pass booking with a select hotel

Teddy1

Original Poster
I don't usually post just read. But, we are going to Disney in November and staying at a select hotel which was not booked through Disney (husband work/mini vacation). Will I be able to book fast passes 60 days out instead of 30 since I am staying at a Bonnet Creek hotel? I'm thinking I can't but I thought I would ask the experts. Thanks in advance for any help.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Yes if you are staying at the Waldorf or Hilton Bonnet Creek. No if you are staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

Make sure you have linked tickets!

Teddy1

Original Poster
Yes if you are staying at the Waldorf or Hilton Bonnet Creek. No if you are staying at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

Make sure you have linked tickets!
Thanks for the quick reply. So I would also have to link my reservation correct? I couldn't figure out how to do that on the Disney site. Would you happen to know if there is a trick to it?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks for the quick reply. So I would also have to link my reservation correct? I couldn't figure out how to do that on the Disney site. Would you happen to know if there is a trick to it?
Yes you will need to link both your reservation number and your ticket numbers (unless you have a package that includes tickets.)

Paging @Rob562 for help in linking the reservation number.

Teddy1

Original Poster
Thanks again, I figured it out. Long story but extra numbers on reservation because of the way it was booked. All linked up!!!

Rob562

To add on, depending on the hotel sometimes you have to call the hotel directly to get the number. I booked the Best Western by Disney Springs through Orbitz. I knew the Orbitz number wouldn't work, but when I contacted Orbitz the other reservation number they gave me wouldn't work either. (It had when I'd booked a Disney hotel through them a few years ago)

I ended up having to call the Best Western directly to get the proper reservation number. After that it linked right up.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom