Fast Pass+ and My Disney Experience

AlwaysaDisney

Original Poster
Alright, so here is my problem, or rather question. I am so confused with the whole Disney Experience in general I suppose. I have made 4 Dinner Reservations and I have just linked my Tickets. How does this FastPass+ thing work? Every time I try to go to it, it says "In order to select FastPass+ experiences, party members must have a valid ticket and be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window." I have no idea what that means or how to show my dates for my trip in this thing. I'm so frustrated and I can never get a hold of a CM for help! If someone can shed some light on this, I would be very happy!

stevehousse

Alright, so here is my problem, or rather question. I am so confused with the whole Disney Experience in general I suppose. I have made 4 Dinner Reservations and I have just linked my Tickets. How does this FastPass+ thing work? Every time I try to go to it, it says "In order to select FastPass+ experiences, party members must have a valid ticket and be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window." I have no idea what that means or how to show my dates for my trip in this thing. I'm so frustrated and I can never get a hold of a CM for help! If someone can shed some light on this, I would be very happy!

When are you going and are you staying at a Disney resort? You can only make FP+ selections 60 days out at the earliest, but that's only if you are staying on property an have a magic band. If you aren't, then your only option is to use the FP+ kiosks set up around the park. However with that option, not all the parks are using this feature at the time.

AlwaysaDisney

Original Poster
Are you staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel?
Oh okay that makes sense. No we're not staying at the resort. Is that what the problem is?
When are you going and are you staying at a Disney resort? You can only make FP+ selections 60 days out at the earliest, but that's only if you are staying on property an have a magic band. If you aren't, then your only option is to use the FP+ kiosks set up around the park. However with that option, not all the parks are using this feature at the time.
I wish it would have clearly explained that on the site. I've been so frustrated with their site, I'm ready to pull my hair out! So in order to get the FastPass+ option, I have to be staying on the resort? And I'm not going to March, so that could be another problem.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Oh okay that makes sense. No we're not staying at the resort. Is that what the problem is?

I wish it would have clearly explained that on the site. I've been so frustrated with their site, I'm ready to pull my hair out! So in order to get the FastPass+ option, I have to be staying on the resort? And I'm not going to March, so that could be another problem.
Yes currently only Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests can make FastPass+ reservations and get MagicBands.

Non-resort same-day FastPass+ testing is currently in test at Animal Kingdom.

You can stay up on the latest developments at http://www.wdwmagic.com/other/mymagicplus/news.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom