Fast pass 60 days

spacemtnfanatic

Reading this thread just makes me sad. Remember when you didn't have to practically have a nervous breakdown two months out and print confirmations just to get Fastpasses on attractions...

aliceismad

That was how it started for me, but I kept clicking back or start over and then would go back in and the other days would appear. Sometimes none of the days would appear. Something is definitely up with MDE.
Bizarre. I check the app everyday just for fun and to see if a certain reservation had become available. Yesterday there was no FP fluke. I was showing DH so he could see how it worked. Today, randomly one day in May is blue and the others are all grayed out.

skyphotographer

I was able to book a fastpass for me at 67 days prior to resort arrival (I have an AP). It would not allow me to book one for my son though even though he has a valid park hopper ticket linked to his profile.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
The website/app gets hit very hard every morning at 7:00 Eastern time. It does strange things. All you can do is keep refreshing and trying again.

It seems to take about 30-40 minutes to calm down and function normally.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom