Fast and Furious Attraction

JT3000

There are worse attractions, but I think F&F might be objectively the worst in terms of how inexcusably bad it is vs. what the company is capable of.

stitchs-great-escape-00.jpg

But it's still a massive waste of space...

That's the main problem with this attraction. Having a bad attraction is one thing, but having a bad attraction that replaced two better attractions and takes up a very large show building is something else entirely.

Princess Leia

I’m glad I’m not the only one who has no idea what the hell is going on at the Transformers ride other than “big robots, some bad, some good, boom!”
I think if you have to wait in the queue, there’s probably some backstory.

However, there is never any wait to get on it, so I’ve just skipped all plot points that the ride creators wanted me to learn 🤷🏼‍♀️

The Mur

The other problem is it diminishes Kong. I went to USO first and IOA second and it killed Kong for me. Was really looking forward to it; still enjoyed it , but didn't wow me after the dumpster fire F&F.

JoeCamel

The other problem is it diminishes Kong. I went to USO first and IOA second and it killed Kong for me. Was really looking forward to it; still enjoyed it , but didn't wow me after the dumpster fire F&F.
Curious, how many times did you do Kong and where did you sit in the truck?

TheIndoorKid

I think I'm about one ride away from enjoying Supercharged ironically. The two times I've ridden it, I've still absolutely hated it. I'm hoping by my next trip I can get into a "so bad it's good" mindset, but if it doesn't happen I might have to give up entirely. I have to say though, the preshows are probably my favorite part so far, because they have reached the level that I can enjoy them for how bad they are. Not the videos, those still make me cringe. I'm just down for any corny theme park actor interactions. I love it. Though next time, I want to take in a water bottle full of vodka and just take a swig whenever they say "family". I might find the rest of the attraction more enjoyable.

I don't know why it is, but the Hollywood one works way better. Maybe because it's part of a larger experience as a whole. However, the 3D does actually make it better, which is not something I'm used to saying about theme park attractions.

And while we're discussing Transformers, I actually really enjoy the ride but at the same time I HATE the movies. Maybe it's just because I rode it before Spider-Man and I was just impressed with my introduction to the ride vehicle, but I think it's kind of fun and when I criticize all the screen based attractions, I usually don't find myself lumping that one in with the complaints.

JoeCamel

Just once, 2nd row I think.
That would be why you were not impressed. Try the rear (bear right at the split if you can or ride express. 2nd row is a terrible experience. From the back the 3D is amazing and if you can get a seat on the right side you can appreciate how incredible the AA is.
Did you see the worm in the queue at least? It is a nice touch with a physical AA that you can view up close.
Shaman is a good show too not to mention the live actors in the queue.

Weather_Lady

We've never seen the films -- which, if anything, should have made the attraction interesting to us because it was a surprise -- but my family thought it was, hands-down, the most boring, overblown waste of time we've ever experienced at a theme park, perhaps matched only by Stitch's Great Escape over at WDW (which was not only boring, but affirmatively annoying). And this is from a group that really liked Poseidon's Fury!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom