Fantasyland First

Gt2BtheGoodLife

Original Poster
With the expansion walls creeping closer and closer to the rides (rumors are that they're going to come within ten feet of some ride lines) it's being HIGHLY suggested to Guests that are in the park earlier in the day to get to Fantasyland first to get it all out of the way, and to park the stroller somewhere, explore the land, and then come get the stroller afterwards.

Silver Figment

I noticed it even says that in the park maps but i found that later at night makes for a decent time to get into Fantasyland with less people due to less children.

msdroz

Can you clarify what you mean by expansion walls? We'll be there in May and I'm wondering how we need to tweak our plans as fantasyland won't be complete yet. Thanks for the help!

Weather_Lady

The dates given by "insiders" are all over the place, but at the moment, the consensus seems to be that the next phase of Storybook Circus (second Cumbo, Casey Jr.) will hopefully be opening in early June, with the Beauty and the Beast/Mermaid portion opening in the fall (late October-November). The Seven Dwarves' mine train won't open until late 2013-early 2014 -- in other words, pretty consistent with the timeframe WDW has been giving all along.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom