Fantasmic Shows

msbongo

This is the first time I have posted so I hope I do this right:) Can anyone tell me the times of the Fastasmic shows? We have dinner reservations at the 50's diner that night. I was hoping that we could catch Fantasmic! show also. Is this going to be possible? The show and restaraunt are in the same park right? This is my families first time to WDW so I am new to all this. I CANNOT wait. 40 more days! Yipee!!!!:ROFLOL:

Rob562

It might help if you said what day you were looking for the showtimes.

But you can look up the showtimes yourself on the WDW website by clicking the "Calendar" icon on the WDW homepage. Then just click the specific date you want to know about.

-Rob

Upvote 0

msbongo

Original Poster
Sorry......Its Sat, March 8th. I believe I did go into WDW website into the calendar and I don't think it gave show times. I may be wrong tho....I will go back and check. Anyway, we have reservations at 6:00. We will be able to make it to the show?

Upvote 0

Philo

EDIT: for the 8th March the shows are on at 7pm and 8.30pm so you should be able to make the 8.30 show (but still try and get there as early as possible). The 8th is also an Extra Magic Hours (Morning) day at the studios

Hi,

Really need to know which date you are refering to before we can give a time but as the previous poster said, the times are listed on disneyworld.com.

The 50's Prime Time and fantasmic are in the same park (Hollywood Studios previously known as MGM) so that shouldn't be a problem but be warned - you will need to get to fantasmic AT LEAST 30 mins before it starts if you want to get in - earlier if you want good seats and earlier still if its a busy day.

Sometimes they will have two showings of fantasmic in one evening but that depends on the time of year and how busy they expect the parks to be.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

According to the Disney web site, Fantasmic! is being shown at 7 and 8:30 that night. If you are seated quickly and eat quickly, you might be able to make the 8:30 show.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom