Fantasmic! joins the FastPass+ line-up from tonight (August 30 2013)

Skippy's Pal

So much about FP+ still puzzles me. So concerning the addition of Fantasmic: Does this mean that someone booking the Fantasmic Dinner Package with, say, Brown Derby, also uses up one of their 3 FP+ allotments in doing so? Or does the fact that there is (was?) that reserved seating section for the Dinner Package guests mean that they can attend Fantasmic without burning up a FP+? Such a nightmare all this is..................

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
So much about FP+ still puzzles me. So concerning the addition of Fantasmic: Does this mean that someone booking the Fantasmic Dinner Package with, say, Brown Derby, also uses up one of their 3 FP+ allotments in doing so? Or does the fact that there is (was?) that reserved seating section for the Dinner Package guests mean that they can attend Fantasmic without burning up a FP+? Such a nightmare all this is..................
Fantasmic Dining is not the same as using a FP+ they are still separate things.

This seems like a waste of a fast pass to me.
What advantages would this give me?
Fastpass isn't promissing me a clear view of the parade and or firework show. I have the same chance of being stuck behind people with or with out the fast pass. I see no benifit to getting a fast pass for a parade or fireworks.

Skippy's Pal

Fantasmic Dining is not the same as using a FP+ they are still separate things.

It wasn't the dining as such that I was asking about -- it was the show seating AFTER the dining, which is why I wondered if it required the "using up" of a precious FP+ despite the fact that a reserved section at Fantasmic is already allocated to dining package guests.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
It wasn't the dining as such that I was asking about -- it was the show seating AFTER the dining, which is why I wondered if it required the "using up" of a precious FP+ despite the fact that a reserved section at Fantasmic is already allocated to dining package guests.

No you do not have to use a FP+ as well as paying for a meal with the Fantasmic Dining plan. They both give you a reserved seating for Fantasmic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom