Fantasmic - do you need to make a reservation?

Glasgow

Original Poster
I've never seen this show - does it run only at night, and if so, do you need to get tickets or a reservation ahead of time? Couldn't find what I needed in the search

Thx in advance

wdwcrazy

No ticket or reservation is required for Fantasmic. It is included in your park ticket. It runs every night after dark, I would recomment getting there about an hour before showtime to get seats because they will fill up fast.

BRER STITCH

Also....depending on the time of year, there maybe an early (6PM) and a late (8 or 9PM) show.

From my experience, the late show was less crowded during when I was there in December.

Great show....dont miss it!

:sohappy:

CREEKWAYNE

Originally posted by Glasgow
I've never seen this show - does it run only at night, and if so, do you need to get tickets or a reservation ahead of time? Couldn't find what I needed in the search

Thx in advance

No reservation is needed. As stated by wdwcrazy you should get there at least an hour ahead of time maybe more depending on the the time of the year you go.:cool: Also, you can get a dinner/show combo with a dinner at The Brown Derby or at Mama Melrose's!

11 days and counting...:sohappy:

We did the Fantasmic dinner combo at the Brown Derby. It was a very nice meal, and you do not have to wait in line to see Fantasmic. Some have complained that the reserved seats are to the right of center seating, but I think that the lack of having to wait in line for over an hour was well worth the slightly disadvantaged seats. It is a fireworks/laser show, and they do the laser part in each section of seats so that you can see.

TURKEY

You can also get the package at Hollywood and Vine.

If you go during a crowded time (Christmas, 4th of July, Spring Break, etc.), you might want to do the package. You walk right in and are guaranteed a decent seat.

If a slow time of year, you can probally get as good as package people if you arrive about 1 hour prior to show time.

In slower times and winter months, they usually only have one show per night.

oochr1soo

i think disneys point is to blind uon ur trip.. fantasmic and all these rides have so many bright flashes.. haha they are so blinding.. especially some of the fireworks in fantasmic.. but still very exciting..

Imagineer Jer

Thx in advance

Hey!
nope, not at all. No reservation required. But I sugget gettting there about 1 and a half hours ahead of time. Good Luck

DanStat

There is a package deal for Fantasmic!, but the seats you get aren't guarenteed, and they aren't that good...and the food at the restaraunts you can choose from aren't that good either.

BigNorm

Thx in advance

I would suggest the package. It gives you the opportunity to get a bite to eat as well as have "priority seating," as it were, for Fantasmic. Plus you don't have to get there 2 hours in advance to get a great seat.

TURKEY

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
There is a package deal for Fantasmic!, but the seats you get aren't guarenteed, and they aren't that good...and the food at the restaraunts you can choose from aren't that good either.

On New Year's Eve, I did the package. My seat was on the left aisle of the section just to the right of the center section. I arrived about 45 minutes before the show started. I was about halfway up. I thought they were pretty good.

Hollywood and Vine is one of the best restaurants on property and I'd say the best in MGM.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Fantasmic - A summary

No tickets / No reservations.
It is only performed at night due to fireworks / lasers etc
You SHOULD be able to walk in at the time the show is advertised to start HOWEVER, don't be surprised to find yourself stood at the back, with a very limited view.
Plan to arrive AT LEAST 90 minutes before show time if you want a decent seat (centre stage) OR make reservations for one of the previously mentioned dinner shows and you can arrive later (your seats will be right of centre though)
Finally - DON'T MISS IT - its the best show in WDW

DanStat

Also, if there are two shows on the night you are there, see the later one.

We went on spring break last year and walked up right as they opened the gates, and our seats were in the center section.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom