News Fantasmic! Dining Package Sees Price Hike at Disney's Hollywood Studios (August 2024)

OKWDVCMAGIC

The Disney money grab continues in earnest! I guess they want to keep pushing to see what price is too high to charge guests. By the time Disney figures it out, long time returning guests will have already voted with their feet to spend their hard earned dollars somewhere else.

Quietmouse

The Disney money grab continues in earnest! I guess they want to keep pushing to see what price is too high to charge guests. By the time Disney figures it out, long time returning guests will have already voted with their feet to spend their hard earned dollars somewhere else.

Is this price gouging or just rising food costs, etc due to consistent inflation pressure?

Touchdown

Menu prices for brown derby for entree and dessert is $39 - $63. I’m not sure which drinks are included.
Non alcoholic. So add $7. $70 if you get the fillet, $13 for saved seats in the center section, to get a similar seat most nights you need to line up 60-90 min prior to the show. You can show up 20 min before with that ticket. $13 for 70-40 min of prime riding time, that’s an e ticket ride or two, plus not standing in a packed line followed by a fast walk to get a seat, followed by sitting in a bleacher for a total of nearly an hour. Is it worth $13 to me? Yes, it is for me (which is about what the difference is at Sci Fi or Mamas) but that’s mainly because without the package I would still be purchasing a meal + dessert and drink.

seabreezept813

This might have the best “value” on the dining plan. We had free dining this last trip and made it work because we did lots of character meals. (Disney spies cover your ears) Unlike BOG and Cindy’s, this one with Fantasmic is still only one credit.

Domboy

Can I check, it’s says

• A nonalcoholic beverage (or an alcoholic beverage for guests 21 and older).

So as I’m over 21 would I get an alcoholic drink? It keeps contradicting itself. 😂

If it does, it roughly breaks even for us as we love dining at BD and then get a spot at fantasmic. Sods law it goes up now. Just waiting for it booking window to open otherwise it autos have already been booked

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom