Family visitors at Hotels?

Captain_Awesome

We’ve got our first trip with kids (5y and 11mo) coming up in December and my in-laws will be joining us, staying at an off-site RV camp nearby. We’ve rented DVC points and will be at the Beach Club Villas.

My in-laws (who won’t do the parks) have offered to watch the kids at times for wife and I to do dinner, park time alone, etc. As non-resort guests, will my in-laws be able to hang out with the kids at the hotel, take them to the pool during the day, things like that? They won’t have their own tickets or magic bands, but my kids will have them so they could use those to get around.

Just curious if anyone knows the rules. I know non-guests aren’t allowed at the pools but wondered if this situation may be ok.

Thank you for the advice! These boards have been so helpful over the years.

nickys

Premium Member
We’ve got our first trip with kids (5y and 11mo) coming up in December and my in-laws will be joining us, staying at an off-site RV camp nearby. We’ve rented DVC points and will be at the Beach Club Villas.

My in-laws (who won’t do the parks) have offered to watch the kids at times for wife and I to do dinner, park time alone, etc. As non-resort guests, will my in-laws be able to hang out with the kids at the hotel, take them to the pool during the day, things like that? They won’t have their own tickets or magic bands, but my kids will have them so they could use those to get around.

Just curious if anyone knows the rules. I know non-guests aren’t allowed at the pools but wondered if this situation may be ok.

Thank you for the advice! These boards have been so helpful over the years.
They can come and visit you and do stuff at the resort, take the kids over to the mini golf across from the Swan&Dolphin etc.

They could certainly take them to the villas pool, which would be a heck of a lot easier for them watching the kids than SAB.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom