Family Magic Tour?

v&adad

My wife and I are taking the family down to WDW in October, and are thinking about taking the Family Magic Tour. But our daughter is 3 1/2 and our son is 1. Everything says that a "villian" is your tour guide or you have to save someone from a "villian". Is this at all scary for youngsters?

Has anyone taken this tour and can you give me some advice?

Thanks...
<!-- / message -->

DarkImage4

OK, when we took this tour in the summer of 2001, we had a regular CM tourguide, not a villain. He led the tour groups around the MK in a scavenger hunt for clues which would help thwart a villain's plot and save the park. At the end we met a character and rode IASW with them. There were lots of fun games and role playing involved. So, unless this has changed dramatically, it should be great for your kids.

If you question this at all, I would call guest relations and try to find out for sure, but I would be surprised if there would be a "family" tour that would be made scary.

Hope this helps....

Upvote 0

Marijil

this tour is great...we actually had Belle greet us at the end and a cm was our guide...absolutely magical for our kids...please know that u have to be willing to make a bit of a fool of yourself to really participate

Upvote 0

v&adad

Original Poster
Making a fool of myself won't be a problem. Thanks so much for your responses. We are definitely going to take the tour.

Upvote 0

mandib

Be sure to tell us how it is as we're taking it in November. Should be lots of fun. I'm 15 but I'll act like a dork I could care less, not like I'll see anyone there again in my life! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom