Fall/Winter 2013 room discounts???

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else. I skimmed thru some pages and didn't see anything. Please direct me to the correct location if so...

I noticed today that SoG posted different discounts for the months of September, October and November. I realize that they operate a little differently than the rest of the WDW resorts but it had me *hoping* that MAYBE Disney would be offering fall discounts soon for the other resorts.

When do they usually start with the fall discounts? Last year I received a PIN at the end of January for the month of November. I haven't received anything yet but I'm not concerned. They offered the same deal to the public several months later. I also have the Disney Visa card so I hope they do something for card holders soon. I'm just anxious to book my November trip!!! :)

pixiesteno

The pins for the fall discounts actually went out last fall. We received one for times in Jan - Feb for full package discounts or for room only discounts in Sept. Like has been previously posted, discounts for the Oct - Dec timeframe will probably be out sometime in August.
You have to remember that SOG is owned and operated by the DOD not WDW so they are running on different discount publishing schedules.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom