Fall Career Starter's...Yes,All Of You...

Aladdin?

Original Poster
Hey guys... I noticed that we have alot of threads based on arrival dates. i would really like to just get a comprehensive thread, were everyone thats coming posts about who they are.,where their from..etc...

No matter arrival date, were all going to be living,working,dacicng,break-dancing,breathing, eating, frolicking, prancing, etc... ( Feel free to add more verbs as you please.:) )

So yea.. Just trying to get to know who will be with for about 6 month's (or maybe more) of our lives... Anyway so yea... Just give a little lowdown on yourself..

Oh...and if this threads a duplicate, feel free to cut me off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I guess I should start:

Name:James

Location(as of now): Spring Hill,Fl

Current Job: Movie Theater(Projection,Selling Tickets...all that stuff)

Right..well, I really dont have much to say about myself,but if you guys come up with more subjects..I could answer them...lol..Anyway, yea...

Goofy7654

If you choose to be a lifeguard do you take the lifeguard test when you arive at disney or do you have to complete the test at home.... Thanks

There is a test you take down at Disney World for Lifegaurding. If you don't pass it, they'll give you a new role.

Name: Taryn

Job: Another Movie Theater worker here....now, are you a manager or something? Because they would NEVER let a regular employee anywhere near the projection booth at my theater. I'm mostly in either Box Office or Concessions, but I get stuck on Floor occasionally

c-nyce

:wave:

C-NYCE

Real Name - - - CARLA

Location - - - Liverpool, New York

Walt Disney World CareerStart Program
August 21, 2006
Quick Service Food & Beverage Cast Member
:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom