Facebook Newsfeed?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Maybe I clicked something I wasn't supposed to but WDWMagic updates are no longer showing up in my newsfeed on Facebook. This is just within the past day or two. Does anyone know what I have to do to fix it?
thanks!

happymom52003

Facebook is now deciding which posts from pages you've "liked" show up in your newsfeed (why on earth they don't let us choose is beyond me:fork:). The more you interact with a page (by commenting on and "liking" posts), the more updates will show up in your newsfeed. I've tried and tried to find another way to have them all show up, but I can't figure it out. Maybe someone else can chime in if they know a way. I'm a little irritated at this because I've missed some posts that would have been useful to me (coupons, event info, etc) from some of the pages I like. I like way too many pages to remember to check them each day for updates. I just don't get it...we can now control how much of our friend's updates we want to see (by hovering over the subscribe button on their page and choosing all updates, most, or only important updates), so I see no reason why we can't do that with our pages as well.:hammer:

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Ah ok, I know, its so annoying!! I also figured out the subscribe thing with friends and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't do the same thing with WDWMagic. Maybe if I go to their page and like some of the recent posts it will start showing up??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom