Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Since this show has high ratings, do you think show created a new genre? The feel good reality series.

I think most of the reason why this show is so successful is the feel good aspect. like you never hear good stories, all you hear is killings, crimes and bad ethical decisions from the news.

ImaginEAR

Yeah, I do think that this show has indeed created a new genre of shows. I believe... is it Fox? Well, copying ABC as usual, recently pumped out Renovate My Family, which includes makeovers and a new house.

Atta83

Im watching this show right now, and I saw all the Disney Princess stuff in the little girls room. But it makes you feel good to see them help these families who need it so much. I still am touched by the family where both parents were deaf, the youngest son was autistic and blind, and the oldest boy was taking care of the his family cause he was the only one who did not have any problems, the stuff they did for that family is just amazing.

Goofette

OH, I saw the princess stuff tonight too. That show makes me cry so much. This is one of my favorite shows on TV right now. It just makes me so happy for all of the families. I remember just bawling on the one show where the mans wife had died, and they had put a picture of her in his bedroom, and he kissed the picture and was crying....OMG, I was BAWLING!!! I always cry though on every episode of this. It's so good to see good things happening on TV. Did you all see the episode where the Mom and her daughters house burned, and they were all living in the shed out back, and they didn't even have enough money to tear down the burned house?

Goofette

Just to let you all know, The Extreme Makeover Home Edition "How'd They Do that" Show is on right now. I live in the CST zone, it's 7:15 here right now. Anyway, for anyone who likes this show.

Paula

crescent_moon

YEah i think it definitely made reality tv popular..but at least this show is good and is doing something for the good rather than having tons of people fighting with each other!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom