Extra Magic Hours

Pumbaas_Bug

Hi,

We're going to WDW in just under two weeks, the first day we're there the extra magic hour is in Magic Kingdom. I know you are issued with a special wrsit band, how do you obtain these? How do they get all of the none wrist banded people out?

Thanks in advance

DolFan

You must be staying at a Disney hotel. Make sure that everyone brings their room key with them to the park. There will be signs around the park stating where you can get the wristband and where. The people who are not supposed to be in the park for the Extra Magic Hours are supposed to leave on their own. The castmembers are supposed to check the wristband of every person getting on the ride, sometimes this happens and sometimes not.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Hi,

We're going to WDW in just under two weeks, the first day we're there the extra magic hour is in Magic Kingdom. I know you are issued with a special wrsit band, how do you obtain these? How do they get all of the none wrist banded people out?

Thanks in advance

Anytime after 4 pm (usually) you can pick up your bands from the CMs in the parks...just ask any CM & they will point you to the right place. You have to have your Resort keycard/ticket as they will scan that to make sure you are really staying onsite. They will put a band on your wrist that you need to make sure is visable to get on the rides/see the shows.

They don't make everyone leave the parks in the evening, those without bands can wander around, shop & eat...they just can't ride the rides/see the shows. Only those staying onsite can get in for the morning EMH. :wave:

Upvote 0

kennygman

Hi,

Thanks in advance

We just returned from a 9/8 at ASSP and I recommend that you TOTALLY avoid evening magic hours and park hop out of the morning one by 11-12 O'clock. The place was a MADHOUSE at MK, MGM and AK for PM EMH. Only RnR and ToT had fastpass and they went VERY quick, only Everest at AK and NONE at MK. Thousands of people, huge lines, not worth it.

I DO recommend the Little Ones hour. Very few people and my kids got to ride rides with characters and play games with them too. I'll have a trip report tomorrow.

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
You know, I never stayed for the after hours, and I never new about the wrist bands, but I've always wondered how they did it.

I thought maybe they made every bodyleave and then let only the on-site people back in.:hammer:

Cool! Now I know.

Upvote 0

monorailguy01

In the MK there is a few places to get a wriste band.

you can get one at city call, By space mountain, I believe by the jungle cruise, and maybe by the castle or behind it...

Upvote 0

stof911

now, my family is going to be staying at shades of green, is that considered onsite and i can take advantage of the emh, please help with this

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom