extra magic hours

FrontRowMike

Original Poster
I have a quick question. Can we get into a park once extra magic hours has started or do we need to be in before? I am staying on site and will have a valid ticket with the hopper option. OK maybe 2 questions. Is there a limit number of guests allowed in?

devoy1701

I have a quick question. Can we get into a park once extra magic hours has started or do we need to be in before? I am staying on site and will have a valid ticket with the hopper option. OK maybe 2 questions. Is there a limit number of guests allowed in?

No there is not a limit on amount of guests. If you are staying onsite you can get into EMH.

and no you do not already have to be in the park to enjoy EMH, you can get there any time during the window. You can arrive at 2am for the 12am-3am EMH at Magic Kingdom if you would like.

Silentkink

To answer your first question, yes you can get into the park after the EMH have started as long as you are staying on site. To answer your second question, no there is no limit on the amount of people that can get into the park during EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom