Extra Magic Hours - do buses run early/late for this (from the ASM)

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Original Poster
Kind of a dumb question but we'll be staying at the all star music resort and I see by the calendar MK has some Extra Magic Hours in the morning. Do buses run before 8:00am to the MK? What's the best way to get there and how early should we prepare to leave to ensure we get there in time.

smk

Yes, buses run early. I would give myself at least one hour, depending on the time of year. For instance early hours on a Holiday? I would give myself at least one and half hours.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Original Poster
Thanks for the info, its mid-november before turkey-day, still its good to know that I should account for at least an hour.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Do buses run before 8:00am to the MK?
Disney's transportation network starts early enough to get Resort guests to parks in time for EMH or early breakfast reservations (whichever is earlier).
Likewise at night, the transportation runs usually up to an hour after park closing (including evening EMH)

HouCuseChickie

In general, buses start running between 6:30-6:45am, depending on resort. Your resort's front desk should know the time of their first bus. While we're usually running out early to make it to a pre-park opening meal, we've always seen buses be quite plentiful in the early hours for parks hosting morning EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom