Extra Magic Hour....

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by LivefortheMouse
Does anyone know which days do the parks open one hour early for Disney Resort guests. I will be there between August 15-19.:wave:

Yeah, the listing by day of the week is in THIS thread. Midway down the first page.

careship

Question? I have heard everyone talk about the early mornings. I have always loved them. Birnbaum's guide says they stopped them. Apparantly, this is not true? Or did they just stop them for awhile? Just curious. 37 days before Disney!!!!!!

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by careship
Question? I have heard everyone talk about the early mornings. I have always loved them. Birnbaum's guide says they stopped them. Apparantly, this is not true? Or did they just stop them for awhile? Just curious. 37 days before Disney!!!!!!

That was restored as all the guidebooks went back to print. Early Entry is back for guests who stay on property. It was stopped for awhile, ending back in 2001 by a nasty, evil tyrrant known as Paul Pressler (who coincidently enuff had a cameo in "Finding Nemo" as chum) and was allegedly replaced by a bus full of character traveling from resort to resort. Naturally, there was a bit of backlash....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom