Extra guest for one night cost?

jedeye18

Hey All. We are gong to the World again for a few days in July and My mother in law may be dropping by for a night or 2. Is there any extra charge for a 5th person staying in a room for 4? And if so, how much? Thanks!

mousefan1972

Hey All. We are gong to the World again for a few days in July and My mother in law may be dropping by for a night or 2. Is there any extra charge for a 5th person staying in a room for 4? And if so, how much? Thanks!

It depends on where you are staying. Deluxe resorts charge $25/night for an extra adult, moderates charge $15/night and values charge $10/night.

Also, be sure that 5 people can occupy your room. Many resort rooms can only occupy 4, unless one of the guests is an infant under age 3.

Upvote 0

smk

Yes, there will be a charge and the amount depends on the resort. Also the room size limits will apply, for instance a room for 4 cannot be made into a room for 5. So if your staying at a value then you will need a whole other room. Best to call ahead and ask the resort if your are not sure.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom