Extra days vs parkhopper ticket question

Hi everyone,

I've got a quick question. I'm looking at booking an 8 night 7 day vacation with my girlfriend.
The only reason for me to parkhop is head to Epcot for dinner on a day I'm visiting another park.
Buying a couple extra days on my park ticket is much cheaper than adding the park hopper option.
Can I use an additional day off my ticket to visit Epcot on the same day I've visited another park.

For example, I'm currently planning on being at WDW for 8 nights and only visiting the parks seven days, can I buy a 9 day ticket and use the extra two days to visit Epcot at night when I've spent the day at Magic Kingdom?

Thanks in Advance.

Nemo14

No, it doesn't work that way. Unless you have the hopper option, you will not be able to enter 2 parks in the same day. Sorry.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
No. A Hopper ticket is required to go to two parks in the same day.

Admissions on a base ticket are per day. You can enter one park as many times as you like during one day but you can't use a second admission that day.

Upvote 0

luv

Nope. All their computers are tied in together. Even if you had 500 days remaining, it would still only let you into one park each day.

You probably wouldn't want to leave one park to go eat in another, anyway. It takes a lot of time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom