Expedition Everest Yeti News

ImaginerFigment

Original Poster
I was just watching the Travel Chanel and I saw an Imagineer talking about the yeti. She said it was 15ft tall taller at full height, a long reach and would be completly covered in hair. Best of all the yeti is chasing you when your going backwards.:D :sohappy:

Also I saw Revenge of the Mummy stuff and I wondered if EE will be better.I hope so.

stitchcastle

I'm watching it to, "What's New 2005 Orlando"....they also said the yeti will have big hands...no mention of Cinderellabration...good thing to since the American version doesn't exactly live up to the original

ImaginerFigment

Original Poster
stitchcastle said:
I'm watching it to, "What's New 2005 Orlando"....they also said the yeti will have big hands...no mention of Cinderellabration...good thing to since the American version doesn't exactly live up to the original

I've never heard how the original is and what it's about. But I guess our version was slapped together. Eisener

SpenceMan01

I have heard this as well. No idea what it's going to smell like though. I think maybe a musty basement smell, along with some exotic spice smells, maybe some rosewood or sandalwood. No jasmine though! :lol:

Lynx04

Yes the Yeti will smell, Jim hill has an article on it. As far as the Yeti chasing you when going backwards. Don't expect to see an animatronic running after you. Having said that, their are many ways to give the impression that you are being chased by a stinky Yeti.

As far as it being better then the mummy, we will have to wait and ride it first before we can draw that conclusion. I know some have already made up their minds.

peter11435

Lynx04 said:
Yes the Yeti will smell, Jim hill has an article on it. As far as the Yeti chasing you when going backwards. Don't expect to see an animatronic running after you. Having said that, their are many ways to give the impression that you are being chased by a stinky Yeti.

As far as it being better then the mummy, we will have to wait and ride it first before we can draw that conclusion. I know some have already made up their minds.
Well, just because Jim Hill says something doesn't make it true.

Lynx04

peter11435 said:
Well, just because Jim Hill says something doesn't make it true.

You're right it doesn't. But it doesn't make it false either. Even before the Jim Hill article I heard about the smells. The Jim Hill article has more to do with Eisners micro management then with the Yeti smell.

peter11435

Lynx04 said:
You're right it doesn't. But it doesn't make it false either. Even before the Jim Hill article I heard about the smells. The Jim Hill article has more to do with Eisners micro management then with the Yeti smell.
Yeah, I had heard the yeti would smell also. I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those people who believe everything he says is true.

aklodge

peter11435 said:
Yeah, I had heard the yeti would smell also. I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those people who believe everything he says is true.
That oughta be nice, the wonderful smell of Yeti pits. :lol:

ImaginerFigment

Original Poster
SpenceMan01 said:
I have heard this as well. No idea what it's going to smell like though. I think maybe a musty basement smell, along with some exotic spice smells, maybe some rosewood or sandalwood. No jasmine though! :lol:
Maybe like lemon snoe cones!:rolleyes:

Lynx04

peter11435 said:
No, everything I read on the net I view as rumor. Some rumors hold more water then others, but until I can see it or an official release by Disney, it is all rumor. But I understand your concern. :)

Lynx04

hollywoodhotel said:
What exactly is the Yeti going to do? I heard a rumor that it was going to pick you up? If that's true how can that be possible?

Just Wondering

The rumor was that the Yeti was going to pick the train up then the train was going to go backwards. This is not true.

LadyDarling

I have a recommendation for Yeti smell! I just bathed the little cutie in my avatar (Clydas, the 6 month old male brindle boxer).... so I'd have to say they need to come to my house and try dirty wet dog. That's pretty much what I envision a yetti smelling like!

beauty_Belle27

LadyDarling said:
I have a recommendation for Yeti smell! I just bathed the little cutie in my avatar (Clydas, the 6 month old male brindle boxer).... so I'd have to say they need to come to my house and try dirty wet dog. That's pretty much what I envision a yetti smelling like!
me too!lol:lol:

jaredliu

It will be the biggest draw of the park as Mission Space for Epcot/ToT for MGM/Splash Mountain for MK/Summit Plummet for BB/Spiderman for IOA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom