Expedition Everest Challenge

Babylon Control

Original Poster
Does Disney tend to keep the races on the same weekends every year? We've got a trip planned for June 2011 over the same weekend that this years Everest Challenge falls. If it falls during the same time next year I might consider adding it to my plans. I'm already planning to do the 1/2 marathon in 2012 but this might be a good race to start with at Disney.

mraphael

Marathon weekend has always been the first weekend of January, but as far as the other ones, I'm not sure. They did recently change the date of the Princess 1/2 to a month earlier, so it's hard to say.

You can so do the half if you start training now....Check out Jeff Galloway's training programs where you run/walk.

Babylon Control

Original Poster
Marathon weekend has always been the first weekend of January, but as far as the other ones, I'm not sure. They did recently change the date of the Princess 1/2 to a month earlier, so it's hard to say.

You can so do the half if you start training now....Check out Jeff Galloway's training programs where you run/walk.

We have a similar program up here in Canada through a running store that teaches interval training which I took last year before I got injured. I've started back training doing intervals of run 3 minutes/walk 1 minute for 30 minutes and I'm managing a total distance of 2.49 miles (4 km) so far. I have a 5km race in September which my goal is to run in it's entirety.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom