Exclusive Annual Passholders After Hours on ToT

jcrb

Original Poster
as in Mickey Monitor

March 7-9 and 14-16

Exclusive after hours rides on the Tower of Terror and Rock "n" Roller Coaster. The park will re-open just for pass holders one hour after the park closes. AP will be able to enjoy the rides for two hours.

The_CEO

Anything else for passholders? Do we need to sign up? or pay anything? Could you explain how we get in please :)

THANKS! :)

civileng68

Account Suspended
any more?

are they likely to have any more of these types of things anytime between March 22-April 06? I'll be there during that time and that sounds incredible!

gjpjtj

I've just received my annual pass vouchers, will not be exchanging them until September. Do you think I will receive the Mickey Monitor before I cash in my vouchers?:confused:

gjpjtj

Well, I hadn't thought of it that way. I ordered my pass from the Disney Travel company, so I was thinking they had my information from that.

Thanks for the link!! That was great.:)

Cosmo

No problem, glad to help. My mom has bought an annual pass for me before (birthdays, etc...) and in that case she would have been getting the monitor so I guess they wait to see who activates it.:wave:

jcrb

Original Poster
Originally posted by The_CEO
Anything else for passholders? Do we need to sign up? or pay anything? Could you explain how we get in please :)

THANKS! :)

The MM does not say anything else like AP exclusive nights. AP members only have to show up at the gate 1 hour after the park closes. If you are at MGM in the day and need a place to wait the hour than stop by Production Window at the front of the park for instructions.

DisneyPhD

Arhhhhhh!!!!!!! We just got back (flew out March 7 at 9:00 pm) and got annual passes for the 1st time. AND WE JUST MISSED THAT!!!!!

Of course we have a 2 year old that we wouldn't been able to ride, but then I guess we could of got a sitter!!!!!

Besides getting to go again next Jan for free (2 trips in less then 12 months) we didn't really get ANY perks from our AP, oh well such is life. I can't belive the cheap paper for the AP and the 5 day hoppers are plasic credit cards! How strange is that?

KathyG/poohbear

I also love the 50% off mini-golf and 10% off lunch at sit down Epcot restaurants as part of the AP benefits. My AP expired Sunday and it doesn't make sense to buy another one until I get ready to go again. The discount for renewing before it expired was only $35.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Arhhhhhh!!!!!!! We just got back (flew out March 7 at 9:00 pm) and got annual passes for the 1st time. AND WE JUST MISSED THAT!!!!!

Of course we have a 2 year old that we wouldn't been able to ride, but then I guess we could of got a sitter!!!!!

Besides getting to go again next Jan for free (2 trips in less then 12 months) we didn't really get ANY perks from our AP, oh well such is life. I can't belive the cheap paper for the AP and the 5 day hoppers are plasic credit cards! How strange is that?

Even worse, cheap paper for the AP/SP and plastic cards for the ONE DAY/ONE PARK ticket! What's up with that?

jcrb

Original Poster
I went to the AP night on FRI. It was AWSOME – I rode the TOT and R “n” R C so many times. Plus the people there were all Disney Fans. When I left the park the main street to MGM was deserted.

Bagheera

Originally posted by gjpjtj
I've just received my annual pass vouchers, will not be exchanging them until September. Do you think I will receive the Mickey Monitor before I cash in my vouchers?:confused:

Think of it this way:

You only get four quarterly issues of the Mickey Monitor. Would you like to get them all before you use the pass, or would you like to find out about new discounts available while you still have the pass?

Another way to think of it:

You only get the Mickey Monitor while you're an Annual Passholder. Right now, you're an Annual Pass Voucher Holder. Once you redeem the voucher, you'll be eligible to get the Monitor.

juan

Originally posted by jcrb
I went to the AP night on FRI. It was AWSOME – I rode the TOT and R “n” R C so many times. Plus the people there were all Disney Fans. When I left the park the main street to MGM was deserted.

I was there too... a LOT of fun! The extra atmosphere was really cool
I even took pictures laying down in the middle of the main street to MGM

Mission: SPACE

I was there both weekends... the first (7th through 9th) was definately better... I think because a lot of people found out about it later, despite it was in the Monitor... But it was a good event and I hope AP feedback from the event encourages Disney to have more stuff like this!!!

BTW... does anybody know what they did for the AP last night (March 16th)?? I know I was at MGM for the cheerleader block party (b/c my cousin was there and I was with her group) but I didn't get there until 10:30, after AP people left... was it bad for you guys because of the cheerleaders?!? I know the wait for ToT was 60 minutes when I got there and they had the times of for RnRC... waited in line at RnRC just to get to the preshow doors the ride breaks down!!! WHY couldn't I have been there five minutes earlier so I could have seen the inside of it when I was on it!!!!!!!!! Oh well... my PS turned out to be a lot longer than what I thought it would be!!!

jwbeck3

What's up with RNRC breaking down recently? It broke down about 3 times if not more while I was there about a week and a half ago too.

Mission: SPACE

I dunno, but I forgot to mention that it broke down this past Friday (I think???) while I was there... I think it was down for a couple of hours... I'm starting to wonder how safe it really is... :lookaroun

wild01ride

It "breaks down" because it's safe. If it wasn't safe, it would just plummet hopelessly to the bottom of the shaft!
Sweeeet!:D

The_CEO

Originally posted by TaborDude
I was there both weekends... the first (7th through 9th) was definately better... I think because a lot of people found out about it later, despite it was in the Monitor... But it was a good event and I hope AP feedback from the event encourages Disney to have more stuff like this!!!

BTW... does anybody know what they did for the AP last night (March 16th)?? I know I was at MGM for the cheerleader block party (b/c my cousin was there and I was with her group) but I didn't get there until 10:30, after AP people left... was it bad for you guys because of the cheerleaders?!? I know the wait for ToT was 60 minutes when I got there and they had the times of for RnRC... waited in line at RnRC just to get to the preshow doors the ride breaks down!!! WHY couldn't I have been there five minutes earlier so I could have seen the inside of it when I was on it!!!!!!!!! Oh well... my PS turned out to be a lot longer than what I thought it would be!!!

NO because you guys couldnt ride until 9:00. We walked on the tot and rnr UNTIL nine.. Then the night got worse when the girls arrived.. 1,000's... But I asked the CM's at tower and since AP was at like.. a low 400 that night.. They wouldnt care if we rode till the cheerleaders were done also.. Soooo hehe.. It was a BLAST!!

My ears are still pierced ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom