Exactly what time will my Fastpass+ window open up?

Karenb64

Original Poster
Help! I have six little girls hoping to meet Elsa & Anna and I believe I read that the fastpass selection window opens up 12:01 a.m. 60 days out which for me is tonight. But is that Eastern time or according to the time zone you live in? I'm in the central time zone.

CheshireCat12

I would think it would be Eastern time (WDW is on Eastern so it makes the most sense)
If you are that concerned, stay up late tonight and do it! I want to score the Elsa and Anna M&G too if possible. Good luck!

cw1982

I was able to make mine at midnight EST... but don't freak out if you can't sign up for M&G's right then. Several seem to be reporting that those aren't opening up until a day or two (maybe later? IDK... @lebeau and @Weather_Lady might be able to provide input here, since I think they have done it) so if it's showing up as greyed out at first, try again later. Hopefully they will chime in with more info.

Karenb64

Original Poster
I was able to make mine at midnight EST... but don't freak out if you can't sign up for M&G's right then. Several seem to be reporting that those aren't opening up until a day or two (maybe later? IDK... @lebeau and @Weather_Lady might be able to provide input here, since I think they have done it) so if it's showing up as greyed out at first, try again later. Hopefully they will chime in with more info.
Glad to know that if it doesn't show right away it won't necessarily mean I won't be able to get it. But then I'm going to be a little stressed about trying to catch it at the right time. Maybe I'll get lucky and Dwarf train and A & E will open at the same just when I happen to be checking!:D

lebeau

A&E in my experience, is not on a delay. If it is going to be available, it will be open at the 60 day mark. The problem is, it has a lot of limitations. It is only offered on weekday mornings. Because demand is so high and supply is so short, it gets booked really fast. So it was unavailable the first 5 days of my trip. I was able to book it on the last 2 days. And I logged on at midnight on Day 60. The problem is, on Day 60, everyone else staying on property has already booked their 60+ meaning that on day 60 it may be booked the first few days of your trip.

Good luck! Keep trying. Maybe a cancellation will open up.

Karenb64

Original Poster
A&E in my experience, is not on a delay. If it is going to be available, it will be open at the 60 day mark. The problem is, it has a lot of limitations. It is only offered on weekday mornings. Because demand is so high and supply is so short, it gets booked really fast. So it was unavailable the first 5 days of my trip. I was able to book it on the last 2 days. And I logged on at midnight on Day 60. The problem is, on Day 60, everyone else staying on property has already booked their 60+ meaning that on day 60 it may be booked the first few days of your trip.

I got them! I actually had to get a total of 11, including the parents - I'm the TA for a family group of 19. At first it showed unavailable, but as I was getting other fastpasses for other times of the day sometimes for just a few of them, and changing things around for some, I noticed that A & E would show up. Of course I was confused and tried again for the 11. After trying several different ways of doing it, it finally occurred to me that it was the number I was trying for. Sure enough, when I started trying for a smaller number I could get it. I got very lucky and got four different times that overlapped. But I had to keep going back and re-working the times to get that to happen. A time wasn't available and then it was. So for anyone trying to do this for more than four people, split your group up and try with less.

Weather_Lady

For me:

• existing, FP+-enabled, in-park attractions (rides, M&Gs and and live shows, and I think Fantasmic) opened at the 60-day mark (midnight) except for the A&E meet-and-greet, which was then located at Epcot.
  • The day Disney formally announced a date that A&E were moving to the MK, the A&E meet-and-greet appeared as an available FP+ option for me, but only Mon-Thurs before 4pm.
  • BOG FP+ became available when the entire month of May became "available" for BOG lunch FP+. It happened to be 31 days from arrival for me, but for others with a May arrival date, would have been anywhere from 27 to 62 days out.
  • I am currently 26 or so days out. I have checked every day, and as of yet, there has been no offering of FP+ for the MK parades or fireworks (the only ones I'm interested in).

cw1982

For me:

• existing, FP+-enabled, in-park attractions (rides, M&Gs and and live shows, and I think Fantasmic) opened at the 60-day mark (midnight) except for the A&E meet-and-greet, which was then located at Epcot.
  • The day Disney formally announced a date that A&E were moving to the MK, the A&E meet-and-greet appeared as an available FP+ option for me, but only Mon-Thurs before 4pm.
  • BOG FP+ became available when the entire month of May became "available" for BOG lunch FP+. It happened to be 31 days from arrival for me, but for others with a May arrival date, would have been anywhere from 27 to 62 days out.
  • I am currently 26 or so days out. I have checked every day, and as of yet, there has been no offering of FP+ for the MK parades or fireworks (the only ones I'm interested in).

Glad I asked before making blanket statements LOL... I knew that I had read that something wasn't open right at the 60-day mark; I just couldn't remember what, but I knew I remembered you two talking about this stuff. Thanks for clarifying!

BigTxEars

Glad you got them. I was able to as well at 11pm in Texas on day 61, it was of course day 60 in Florida. I posted the info on the week I was going, the M&G with the Frozen gals was 24 hours after it became available 60 days out if I remember correctly Full Sat, Full Sun, Full Mon, Open Tues, Full Wens, 1/2 Full Thurs and Open Friday. Crazy popular and hard to get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom